We make it easy to switch to the best Bell services.
Call us at
1-866-454-4426 or visit us in-store today to find the right services for you.
A complete home solution
We'll get you connected with TV, Internet and Home phone services right in-store where you can also find all the latest tech and accessories.
Bell Fibe TV is the best TV service.
NEW -Tuned in late? No problem. Restart a show already in progress from the beginning, only with Bell 1 The best HD picture quality on TV – up to 1080p
Move your TV where you want, when you want with Wireless TV
2 Watch movies and shows when you want with the best On Demand experience, featuring the largest HD library available
Store up to 300 hours in HD – the largest recording capacity available – with our exclusive Whole Home PVR
Learn More about Bell Fibe TV
The best Satellite TV service in Canada.
The best HD picture quality on TV – up to 1080p
The channels you want
Canada’s best PVR
Record and watch your favourites when you want with the largest HD recording capacity
Set recordings easily from your TV or anywhere, with the Satellite PVR app
Internet powered by Canada's fibre optic network
Super download speed of up to 50 Mbps
4 The best Wi-Fi technology for your home, with amazing coverage and the fastest speeds
5 Control when your kids can go on the Internet and how much time they spend online
The most reliable Home phone 6
Enjoy great sound quality and reliable service
A great line-up of features that suit your needs
Bring your home experience to life with top brands
Laptops & Tablets
Special offers and promotions
The Source offers great ways to save even more on your home services.
Straight forward advice
Call us at
1-866-454-4426 or visit us in-store where we can help bring your home entertainment experience to life and help find the right services and tech you need. Plus, you can chat with us online now with our Live Chat feature.
© Copyright 2009-2015 The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form without permission from The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. The images shown do not necessarily reflect the actual image of the product.
(1) Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.
(2) Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver: do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
(3) Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Mobile data charges may apply; use over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet usage. To download the Satellite PVR app and for more details, see bell.ca/satellitepvr.
(4) Based on speeds experienced for device-to-device data transfers, off the Internet, using an in-home Wi-Fi network. Speeds when connecting to the Internet depend on the specifications of your Internet package, configuration, device used, Internet traffic and other factors
(5) Speed and signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions or other factors; see bell.ca/internet.
(6) Applies to traditional copper-based (excluding fibre-based) wireline telephony; compared to cable telephony and based on continued service during extended power outages at customer’s home.
(7) Free $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or furnished.
(8) Available with select channels/content, excluding US networks and non-local content, and subject to viewing limitations.